Girlfriends Unlimited: Girlfriends Unlimited is an opportunity for women to engage in fellowship and build relationships. Women of all ages are welcome to join us as we grow in our faith and friendships with great activities throughout the year.
- Focus of this ministry is to promote building relationships among members (active/inactive) and outreach to non-members especially those who may not know Jesus.
- This is to be an inter-generational outreach fellowship.
- Each One Bring One is the rationale for outreach.
- Opportunity to invite women to engage in fellowship and build relationships
- Non-members and friends are welcome to participate in group activities
- To promote personal growth through faith, and to increase activity within the congregation while including inactive and non-member relationships.
- All women are welcome (spouses may attend as they feel comfortable)
Girlfriends Group Upcoming Events
Keep an eye out for more details in the monthly Sign and the weekly bulletins. And as always, if you have any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to contact Jill Hoover at firstname.lastname@example.org.
January/February – Movie Night at St. Mark
March 18 2:30 PM – Lancaster Opera House Dinner Theatre – “We Gotta Bingo” Tickets: $48 (includes dinner and show). Contact: Melissa Jaeger 692-3619
June 9 – Best of Buffalo Double Decker Bus Tour
August – Tour of Basilica
October – Attica & Arcade Train Tour