Girlfriends Unlimited is an opportunity for women to engage in fellowship and build relationships. Women of all ages are welcome to join us as we grow in our faith and friendships with great activities throughout the year.
- Focus of this ministry is to promote building relationships among members (active/inactive) and outreach to non-members especially those who may not know Jesus.
- This is to be an inter-generational outreach fellowship.
- Each One Bring One is the rationale for outreach.
- Opportunity to invite women to engage in fellowship and build relationships
- Non-members and friends are welcome to participate in group activities
- To promote personal growth through faith, and to increase activity within the congregation while including inactive and non-member relationships.
- All women are welcome (spouses may attend as they feel comfortable)
Girlfriends Unlimited-Sunday, December 9th. 2 PM-Ghostlight Theatre in North Tonawanda to see the play “All Through The Night”. Weary travelers, trapped by a blizzard in a rural train station on Christmas Eve have a strange encounter with midnight visitors
Cost: Tickets are $16 each. We have a limited number available. If you would like to join the Girlfriends group, tickets must be purchased by December 1st. You can write a check to Jill Hoover or pay by cash and put in my Narthex mailbox. Carpooling from the church parking lot will be offered if anyone is interested. Please call or email Jill Hoover at 471-4740 or email@example.com
63rd Annual Christmas Candlelight Vespers–Date: Sunday, December 4-Mark your calendars and join the St. Mark Girlfriends Group as we celebrate the Christmas holidays together.
Candlelight Procession, Choral, Instrumental Music, Congregational Singing.
Time: Meet at St. Mark at 3:00 p.m. Begins at 4:00 p.m.
Where: First Trinity Church, Tonawanda, NY
Carpooling will be available. There is no cost to attend this event. Sign up sheet in the Narthex. Free will offering benefiting Pioneer Camp and Retreat Center and Valparaiso University.