Girlfriends Unlimited is an opportunity for women to engage in fellowship and build relationships. Women of all ages are welcome to join us as we grow in our faith and friendships with great activities throughout the year.
- Focus of this ministry is to promote building relationships among members (active/inactive) and outreach to non-members especially those who may not know Jesus.
- This is to be an inter-generational outreach fellowship.
- Each One Bring One is the rationale for outreach.
- Opportunity to invite women to engage in fellowship and build relationships
- Non-members and friends are welcome to participate in group activities
- To promote personal growth through faith, and to increase activity within the congregation while including inactive and non-member relationships.
- All women are welcome (spouses may attend as they feel comfortable)
A early Merry Christmas! greeting from the Girlfriends group! Here are next year’s planned events! We hope you can join us!
January 18th (Saturday) is the showing of the movie ‘Overcomer’ starting at 1:30 PM here at church. Sue Clark is point person
May 17th (Sunday) is Starry Night Theatre’s production of Lottie and Bernice in “Regrets Only” here in N.T. Performance starting at 2 PM with dinner to follow. Tickets $14. Karen Vollmer is point person
June 14th (Sunday) we will be traveling to Lancaster Opera House for “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat”! Performance starting at 2:30 PM with dinner to follow. Tickets $28. Melissa Jaeger is point person
August finds us exploring the Lockport Caves! More information to follow. Jane Stange and Sharon Arkins are point persons
September The end of this month sends us shopping at the Amish Country Store/Stores! More information to follow. Joyce Schultz is point person
Each event planner will have notification and sign-up sheets as the event gets closer. Please watch for them! Wishing all of you a happy and healthy New Year!