Girlfriends Unlimited is an opportunity for women to engage in fellowship and build relationships. Women of all ages are welcome to join us as we grow in our faith and friendships with great activities throughout the year.
- Focus of this ministry is to promote building relationships among members (active/inactive) and outreach to non-members especially those who may not know Jesus.
- This is to be an inter-generational outreach fellowship.
- Each One Bring One is the rationale for outreach.
- Opportunity to invite women to engage in fellowship and build relationships
- Non-members and friends are welcome to participate in group activities
- To promote personal growth through faith, and to increase activity within the congregation while including inactive and non-member relationships.
- All women are welcome (spouses may attend as they feel comfortable)
Tuesday, January 22 6 PM~Movie Night at St. Mark~All adults and teens are invited to watch the movie
THE SHACK (rated PG-13) hosted by the Girlfriends Group. The movie will start promptly at 6PM in the gym.
In this movie, a man who believes in God is tested throughout his life and questions his faith in God when his daughter is killed. He starts a life changing journey after this tragedy when he encounters 3 enigmatic strangers.
Pastor Keith will give a 5 minute post movie review discussing how our beliefs are different than the movie depicts. This will be followed by a 15 minute Questions & Answers time.
We anticipate that all should be home by 9PM.
You are welcome to bring a bag dinner or purchase a slice of pizza and a drink for $1.50, which we will have available. Snacks are being provided.
Sign-up sheets are on the Welcome Desk. (so we can get an idea for how many to plan for). We hope you can join us! If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Jaeger at 692-3619.
Future Events: Look for more details in the Sign and/or weekly bulletin as we get closer to the dates.
April – Tour of Hotel Henri followed by Lunch at Pano’s
June – Tour of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Graycliff Estate
August – Boat Ride and Tour of the silo’s on Buffalo Waterfront
September – Country Cottage Gift Shop and Gardens