Girlfriends Unlimited is an opportunity for women to engage in fellowship and build relationships. Women of all ages are welcome to join us as we grow in our faith and friendships with great activities throughout the year.
- Focus of this ministry is to promote building relationships among members (active/inactive) and outreach to non-members especially those who may not know Jesus.
- This is to be an inter-generational outreach fellowship.
- Each One Bring One is the rationale for outreach.
- Opportunity to invite women to engage in fellowship and build relationships
- Non-members and friends are welcome to participate in group activities
- To promote personal growth through faith, and to increase activity within the congregation while including inactive and non-member relationships.
- All women are welcome (spouses may attend as they feel comfortable)
Saturday, October 6, 2018 – Wine Tour
Please watch the weekly bulletin for further details. Sign up sheet will be available soon. Like last year, we will have a bus to take us on the tour and will be meeting in the church parking lot. Jane Stange will coordinate the event.
December –Holiday Play at a local theatre ~Jill Hoover will coordinate the event