Girlfriends Unlimited is an opportunity for women to engage in fellowship and build relationships. Women of all ages are welcome to join us as we grow in our faith and friendships with great activities throughout the year.
- Focus of this ministry is to promote building relationships among members (active/inactive) and outreach to non-members especially those who may not know Jesus.
- This is to be an inter-generational outreach fellowship.
- Each One Bring One is the rationale for outreach.
- Opportunity to invite women to engage in fellowship and build relationships
- Non-members and friends are welcome to participate in group activities
- To promote personal growth through faith, and to increase activity within the congregation while including inactive and non-member relationships.
- All women are welcome (spouses may attend as they feel comfortable)
Future Events: Look for more details in the newsletter and/or weekly bulletin as we get closer to the dates.
April – Tour of Hotel Henri followed by Lunch at Pano’s
June – Tour of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Graycliff Estate
August – Boat Ride and Tour of the silo’s on Buffalo Waterfront
September – Country Cottage Gift Shop and Gardens